It is the morning of your wedding. You take a leisurely shower, have your last breakfast as a single woman, and drive over to get your hair and nails done. This is just about as good as it gets.
How is this possible? It’s because your wedding planner is attending to all of the numerous last-minute details requiring attention.
Here are some of the things your wedding planner will do for you:
- Make sure all the vendors have set up properly and on time.
- Set up the gift and favors tables
- Make certain place cards and guest book are set up
- Have guests seated at ceremony venue at the appropriate time and coordinate the bridal party for the walk down the aisle
- Make sure the best man has the rings
- Help the photographer gather all the people for the formal wedding shots
- Ensure all guests have arrived at the reception before introducing the new couple
- Arrange to make final payments to vendors if needed
- Ensure all gifts and cards are given to a designated family member or friend
- Be there to resolve any unexpected problems, small, medium, or large
Your job? Arrive at the ceremony on time, full of confidence and joy, looking radiant.
Contact us to set an appointment or for further information on what we offer.